The “Automotive Bearing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global automotive bearing market to grow with a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the automotive bearing market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the automotive bearing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive bearing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive bearing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive bearing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive bearing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive bearing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Increase in the number of fleet production
- Adoption in advance lightweight materials
- Increasing adoption of the electric vehicle
- Utilization in advanced and efficient material
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Automotive Bearing Market Highlights
2.2. Automotive Bearing Market Projection
2.3. Automotive Bearing Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Automotive Bearing Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Vehicle Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Automotive Bearing Market
4. Automotive Bearing Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Automotive Bearing Market by Type
5.1. Roller Bearing
5.2. Ball Bearings
6. Global Automotive Bearing Market by Vehicle Type
6.1. Commercial Cars
6.2. Passenger Cars
7. Global Automotive Bearing Market by Application
7.2. Transmission System
7.3. Wheel Hub
8. Global Automotive Bearing Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Automotive Bearing Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Automotive Bearing Market by Vehicle Type
8.1.3. North America Automotive Bearing Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Automotive Bearing Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive Bearing Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. JTEKT Corporation
9.2.2. The Timken Company
9.2.3. Schaeffler Group
9.2.4. NTN Bearing Corporation
9.2.5. NSK Ltd.
9.2.6. SKF (Svenska Kullagerfabriken AB)
9.2.7. Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
9.2.8. MinebeaMitsumi Inc.
9.2.9. Iljin Bearing Co. Ltd.
9.2.10. SNL Bearings Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4mr5ga